воскресенье, 25 мая 2014 г.

Culture..!

What are some things that define a culture? 
For example, music, language, ... Music, language, dance are parts of culture. Every human had his definition of culture but we can't say thing that in 100% define the great meaning of culture. I think that everything in our surround is part of culture, and culture is our life.


What do you think is interesting about your culture?
I am Armenian and I think my culture is my nation, our fashion, religion, music, dances, churches and finally Armenian mentality. For me most interesting is our habits and our character, hospitality.

Do you know much about your own culture?
In my point of view in there are no any people, who know much about his culture because culture has not borders and knowledge about it is indefinitely.

When people from other countries think about your culture, what do they usually think of?
First of all they think about our religion, our great churches, for example Geghart Monastery, Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, Ghazanchetsots "St. All Saviour" church and many others. Secondly they think about our national kitchen, thirdly about our old traditions, fourthly about our old temples and other cultural monuments.

In your culture is it polite to be straightforward and direct when you talk to someone?
It depends on circumstances. Sometimes it is necessary to be direct, but of course people must know when and why be direct and straightforward.

What has surprised you when you've met people from other countries?
Firstly, they language, secondly their characters and behavior, thirdly their attitude towards people.

What do you like about your culture?
I like everything about my culture, because it mine, I have birth in this culture. I love eating, and thence I like our national kitchen.


What don't you like about your culture ?
As I have already mentioned above, I like everything about my culture and there are not any exceptions.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий